Hoàng Nhân Pro
Thành viên BQT
nstagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 1 billion people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day — the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
- Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into
- one video.
- Browse photos and videos from people you follow in your feed. Interact with posts you care about with likes and comments.
- Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text, drawing tools and other creative
- effects. . They disappear after 24 hours and won’t appear on your profile grid or in feed.
- Go live to connect with your friends in the moment. Try going live with a friend and sharing a replay to your story when you’re done.
- Message your friends privately in Direct. Send them photos and videos that disappear and share content you see on Instagram.
- Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
- Discover photos, videos and stories you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
- Download photos, videos, stories, IGTV videos
- Removed ads from tapes and stories
- Copy and translate comments
- Copy bio from profile on click
- Disable svayp-navigation in the tape (left in the camera, right in direct)
- Clickable links in comments
- Enable default video sound
- Disable video autoplay (long tap on camera icon)
- Hiding viewing stories, recordings, broadcasts
- Unreadable direct (when enabled, messages are not marked read in any way except by sending a message)
- Ability to open links in an external browser
- The inscription in the profile, if the person is following you
- Repost any stories to yourself in the story (even if the user has forbidden them to repost at all)
- Developer settings with a long tap on the house icon
- Zoom photo long tap
- Turn off a like when double tapes
- Rewind video (while the curve)
- Fix application launch when sending a profile as a message
- Repost story, even if the user has forbidden it
- Zoom photos long tap (as it was in GBInsta)
- Turning off the like when double taping (Well, they asked, and I was just not far from this digging into the code)
- The ability to rewind video (while crooked, but if autoplay is not turned off, it works, like, normal)
- Possible fixed non-working button “Continue viewing” with disabled autoplay