Hoàng Nhân Pro
Thành viên BQT
Xenforo 2 - Mã nguồn làm forum khá tốt, tùy biến cao, nhiều addons và style.
Xenforo - A compelling community experience.
Intuitive. Social. Engaging. Fast. XenForo brings a fresh outlook to forum software.
- Social Engagement
Keep your users coming back by letting them earn trophies for reaching milestones. An intuitive "like" system makes users feel appreciated for their contributions, while integration with Facebook allows easy registration and sharing.
- Recent Activity Stream
Allow people to easily see all the recent happenings on your forum, beyond just the messages posted. Members can follow each other to get their own personalized news feed showing the content they want to see.
Make it easy for users to stay up to date with updates that are applicable to them. They'll receive alerts when someone quotes their post or responds to a status update, when they receive a new trophy, and more.
- Easy Styling
You can use XenForo's simple color changer to easily change the look to suit your needs. You can make further changes through an extensive style property editor, or edit HTML and CSS in your favorite editor. No code changes necessary!
- Great Add-ons
XenForo is built to be the most extensible and flexible community software ever. Check out the huge array of add-ons already available in the resource manager, or get help writing your own add-ons with the XenForo framework.
- SEO Built-in
With XenForo there is no need to pay more for your search engine optimization needs. Human-readable URLs, semantic HTML with embedded microdata, and many more SEO features are present in the very core of the system.
*** Download Xenforo 2.x Nulled ***
Some of the changes in XF 2.1.8 include:
- Attempt to merge reactions when merging posts
- Only hydrate autoIncrement relation fields if there is no value in the parent entity. If the field has a value in the parent, an exception is now thrown.
- Use \ZipArchive::OVERWRITE flag when creating add-on zip to maintain compatibility with newer libzip versions
- Ensure more consistent sorting is used for class extensions, code event listeners and template modifications.
- Fix method checking when looking for API methods with versions appended.
- Use optimal batch sizing when rebuilding templates and phrases.
- Don't allow moderators to delete / edit warnings they have given if they have no permission to.
- Update GitHub OAuth implementation to use header authorisation.
- Handle rebuilding the active warning points in the User rebuild job.
- Supress warnings when closing file pointer after copying file
- Ensure a boolean value is returned when checking viewing permissions for conversations.
- When importing deletion log entries, ensure the username and reason do not exceed the allowed max lengths.
- Update register navigation item to ensure registration is enabled
- Add widget data attributes to expanded new thread widget
- Only fetch member stat results once on the overview page
- Allow connected account providers to provide additional auth params
- Only enqueue a reaction score rebuild when a reaction's score has changed, and simply rebuild scores for all reactions
- Correctly identify Android version in the attachment manager
- Upgrade jQuery to 3.4.1.
- Validate parent IDs correctly when inserting tree structured data.
- Prevent spam cleaner error when deleting a thread started by a spammer which has a redirect thread pointing to it.
- Add a content template for user reports to improve extensibility.
- Prioritize quick reply editor when multi-quoted quotes are inserted.
- Add a minimum width to user change log cells
- Add account email check to various places before sending mail
- Offset the select-to-quote tooltip whenever touchevents are supported.
- When rendering an unfurl do not double escape the proxied version of the URL.
- Force max length constraint when handling a user ban reason.
- Re-implement shortening of display text for very long URLs.
- Log moderator attachment deletions to the moderator log.
- Display error when trying to add template modification when not in development mode.
- Workaround an issue with multiple color pickers which could prevent some color pickers from behaving as expected.
- When previewing, ensure that sticky form submit rows stay stuck to the right place.
- When importing paid subscriptions from vBulletin ensure user group changes are correctly logged.
- Add a separate 'following' phrase for members others follow
- Check preg_last_error() when processing template modifications
- Improve news feed handler attachment handling
- Prevent an error related to cache clearing of entity relations with an empty condition.
- Reverse some changes related to template editing syntax highlighting which may actually break syntax highlighting entirely in some cases.
- Echo a list of allowed extensions back in the error message given when a file that does not have an allowed extension is uploaded.
- Include file and line number in exception XML response
- Throw an error exception when a ban fails to apply
- Handle failed bans in the warning point change service
- Ensure that emoji conversions are done as expected for all characters.
- Prevent a URL parsing error when following an HTTP request redirect to a path that starts with a "/" and contains a ":".
- Improve styling of responsive data lists, particularly with checkboxes that have headings
- Allow attachment data manipulation before copying files
- Implement search source method to determine if a query is empty
- Do URL canonicalization on the contact page and ensure that we link to misc/contact consistently (no trailing slash).
As well as user upgrades, this may affect add-ons you have installed which process payments using our PayPal payment handler.
We recommend that all affected customers running XenForo 2.1 or XenForo 2.0 upgrade to 2.1.9 or use one of the attached patch files as soon as possible.
Specifically, the issue relates to a specially crafted callback (or IPN) which is then processed successfully using PayPal's sandbox validation endpoint instead of their live system. If successful, a purchase could be completed without your PayPal account actually receiving any funds.
There are no other fixes included in this version. There will be a further 2.1 maintenance release in the coming weeks.
11.7 MB Lượt xem: 20
11.7 MB Lượt xem: 29
12.1 MB Lượt xem: 29
12.1 MB Lượt xem: 6
12.2 MB Lượt xem: 11
12.3 MB Lượt xem: 6
12.3 MB Lượt xem: 1
12.3 MB Lượt xem: 2
12.3 MB Lượt xem: 18
12.3 MB Lượt xem: 27
Sửa lần cuối: